Dr. Zubda Rashid MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Newark, DE

• Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2015
She is very bad in terms of remembering things and following up with patient. She forgot to even give vaccine to my wife. Which is unbelievable as a doctor. And careless when we call back for an urgent appointment.

March 19th, 2013
Dr. Zubda Rashid is an unprofessional doctor. You will get no constructive idea from her based on your individual situation. Really confused about her 27 years' working experiences; (

March 23rd, 2012
I love Dr. Rashid she is the best obgyn I have had by far in my 30 years. I have seen her during all three pregnancies and she listens and takes her time; yes I did and would recommend her to others.

October 6th, 2011
I found her to be excellent, kind and compassionate. She delivered my daughter and my cousints son (who is an RN @ the Hospital)..and we both agree she is top notch! The practice is busy, but that is to be expected based on the proximity to the hospital. Top notch Dr.

May 18th, 2011
Her knowledge sucks!!
This doctor is very interested in cutting you up to take the baby out. She did not even try to refer to latest manuals to see what the latest codes mean in the report.Went to another doc for second opinion and the baby was delivered normally.Am happy I took my wife to another doctor.

August 1st, 2010
Just Ok

January 5th, 2009
Great OB-GYN
I have been a patient with this practice for almost 20 years. Dr. Rashid became my OB-GYN after Dr. Bell left. I had some complications over the past two years and Dr. Bell conferred with me regarding my options; she was extremely patient with all my questions and recently performed a hysterectomy. Her follow-up care is excellent and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

October 28th, 2008
Best Doctor
Best DoctorI was pregnant with twins and had a complicated pregnancy. Dr Rashid provided personal care and support throughout the pregnancy. After each prenatal visit she would take me to her office and allay my anxieties. Dr Rashid's timely vigilance and judgement saved the life of my twins. Indeed she is the best . I highly recommend her to family and friends.

September 10th, 2008
Best experience of my life
I am a new Mom who recently delivered. My doctor was very caring, professional and compassionate. She stayed all night in the hospital and rendered personal care. I delivered after a long labour but Dr Rashid's affectionate care and experience made it the best moment of my life.

March 25th, 2017