Learn more about Dr. Zubeda Rajput:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zubeda Rajput is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zubeda Rajput, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 60 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajput graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Rajput has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajput accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zubeda I. Rajput practice?
Dr. Zubeda Rajput practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Pleasantville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ.
See Pleasantville Internists, Pleasantville Family Physicians, and Pleasantville General Practitioners.