A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zubin Balsara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zubin Balsara is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balsara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balsara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zubin Balsara, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balsara graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Balsara has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Scott County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zubin Nari Balsara MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Zubin N. Balsara practice?
- Dr. Zubin Balsara has 1 office location.
Dr. Zubin Balsara practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Radiologists.