A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zubin Balsara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zubin Balsara is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zubin Balsara, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balsara graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Balsara has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Scott County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zubin Nari Balsara MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Zubin N. Balsara practice?
- Dr. Zubin Balsara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zubin Balsara practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Radiologists.