A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zubin Irani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zubin Irani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zubin Irani, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Irani graduated from University Of Melbourne.
Dr. Irani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zubin D Irani MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Zubin D. Irani practice?
- Dr. Zubin Irani has 1 office location.
Dr. Zubin Irani practices Diagnostic Radiology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Radiologists.