A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zubin Khubchandani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zubin Khubchandani, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zubin Khubchandani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Khubchandani graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khubchandani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zubin G Khubchandani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zubin G. Khubchandani practice?
- Dr. Zubin Khubchandani has 1 office location.
Dr. Zubin Khubchandani practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Orthopedic Surgeons and Grapevine Sports Medicine Doctors.