Learn more about Dr. Zubin Khubchandani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zubin Khubchandani, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khubchandani
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khubchandani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zubin Khubchandani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Khubchandani graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khubchandani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zubin G Khubchandani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zubin G. Khubchandani practice?
- Dr. Zubin Khubchandani has 1 office location.
Dr. Zubin Khubchandani practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Orthopedic Surgeons and Grapevine Surgeons.