A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zubin Panthaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zubin Panthaki, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zubin Panthaki, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Panthaki graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Panthaki has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zubin Panthaki MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Zubin Panthaki practice?
- Dr. Zubin Panthaki has 6 office locations.
Dr. Zubin Panthaki practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons and Miami Plastic Surgeons.