Dr. Zucel Solc MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2013
Really Can't Say Enough Good
Best of courtesy and professionalism I have seen from the time you walk in to the time you walk out. Super people!

July 24th, 2013
Great! Everyone was very nice. Could not have been nicer. Very helpful.Enjoyed the puzzles, that was a great way to pass time!

July 16th, 2013
WellSpring has the most friendly and caring help. They help to put my mind at ease and make me feel right at home.

June 10th, 2013
Truly Special
I know all the doctors are kind and capable, but I have a special relationship with Dr. Solc. He saw me through my treatments in 2009 and now through all my follow-up visits. He had a nice relationship with my son and the first thing he says to me at my appt. is "Where's your son?"

March 11th, 2013
Best treatment available
I was treated professionally at all times and like a queen others. You are a very busy place, but I never waited long. The staff is always extremely friendly, it takes away the awful reason why we are all there.

February 24th, 2013
Best Doctor and Staff
They are the very best of all doctors and staff. Excellent service, comfortable, quiet and warm.

February 3rd, 2013
Review for Dr. Sulc
The staff is amazing, helpful and knowledable. This office is clean and comfortable. They are extremely accomdating of schedules. Dr. Sulc is very knowledgable and thorough. You never feel rushed in this office. They treat you like a human and not a number. They care and go above and beyond. You are in good hands with Dr. Sulc and his team. Highly recommend!!

January 30th, 2013
Dr Solc and his entire staff were excellent
Dr Solc and his entire staff were excellent. Very friendly and caring for all 30 radiation treatments. The staff and Doctor helped my family and I through this scary time to understand what they were doing.

October 17th, 2012
Dr. Solc is the BEST
Dr. Solc and his staff at WellSpring oncology are the BEST. They are not only knowledeable and professional, they are kind and comforting, and provide a calming environment during a scary medical time. Wish all medical experiences were as wonderful as the one I had with Dr. Solc and WellSpring Oncology. DG

October 5th, 2012
Wellspring is the place to go for treatment and care. Dr. Solc and his staff are very compassionate, caring and professional. I would recommend Wellspring to anyone who needs this type of treatment.

September 17th, 2012
WellSpring is the place to go for treatment and care. Dr. Solc and his staff are very compassionate, caring and professional. I would recommend WellSpring to anyone who needs this type of treatment.

September 17th, 2012
Everyone at WellSpring was so nice and understanding. Dr. Solc and the nurses and the techs all answered my questions and treated me as a person, not a number.