A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zuhair Ballas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zuhair Ballas, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballas graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ballas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zuhair K Ballas MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Zuhair K. Ballas practice?
- Dr. Zuhair Ballas has 1 office location.
Dr. Zuhair Ballas practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Allergists.