The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zuhair Ballas
Dr. Zuhair Ballas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Clinical Laboratory Immunology. Dr. Ballas is affiliated with University of Iowa Children's Hospital. Dr. Ballas has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Zuhair Ballas has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
Dr. Zuhair Ballas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Richard Ahrens
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Iowa City, IA 0 mi44
Dr. Kristen Fernandez
Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Dermatology
Iowa City, IA 0 mi9
Dr. Betty Liu
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Iowa City, IA 0 mi10