A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zuhair Shihab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zuhair Shihab is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shihab
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shihab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zuhair Shihab, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shihab graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Shihab has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zuhair Mohammod Shihab MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Zuhair M. Shihab practice?
- Dr. Zuhair Shihab has 1 office location.
Dr. Zuhair Shihab practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.