A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zuhair Shihab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zuhair Shihab, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shihab graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Shihab has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zuhair Mohammod Shihab MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Zuhair M. Shihab practice?
- Dr. Zuhair Shihab has 1 office location.
Dr. Zuhair Shihab practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.