Learn more about Dr. Zuhair Shihab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zuhair Shihab is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shihab
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shihab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zuhair Shihab, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shihab graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Shihab has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zuhair Mohammod Shihab MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Zuhair M. Shihab practice?
- Dr. Zuhair Shihab has 1 office location.
Dr. Zuhair Shihab practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.