Zuhayr T Madhun MD Patient Reviews

January 9th, 2016
It seems to be very difficult to reschedule appointments.

September 16th, 2015
Type-1 Diabetic... cured!? (for real)
This guy, this guy right here... I spent 10 years living as a very bad type-1 diabetic. At one point, I was being prescribed 30 units of fast acting insulin twice a day (although I never took such a large dose). After expecting to die in my early sixties at best for 10 years, not being able to see my kids grow up, perhaps not seeing my grand kids ever, this doc orders a test and finds a tumor in my adrenal gland. When he gave me pills to suppress its effect, I went into several hypoglycemic states as my body's insulin started working again. After removal of the tumor, I am no longer diabetic. I owe my entire future to this doctor.

July 13th, 2015
Made an accurate diagnosis while a bunch of guys in white coats scratched their heads.

May 19th, 2015
He is the best endocrinologist I have ever known.

January 7th, 2015
Best Ever
I have several serious medical conditions and several specialists. Dr. M is the BEST endocrinologist EVER. He is smart, funny, and will help any way he can. Along with my primary he saved my life. I am sure I would resort to violence if I heard anyone say one bad thing about him.

May 2nd, 2014
Forever Grateful
Dr. Madhun saved my life. I walked into his office and was diagnosed with a-fib due to Graves Disease. Dr. Madhun hospitalized me immediately due to the a-fib. He was at the hospital every day for two solid weeks while I was admitted. I have ever had a more calming feeling knowing he was there and his reassurance that everything will be okay. He explained the radioactive iodine procedure thoroughly to my husband and I and sat and listened to any questions we had and answered them. He took excellent care of me and continues to do so. He holds a special place in my family's heart for his care, his diligence, his professionalism and his kindness.

April 18th, 2014
Amazing, Caring Doctor
Dr. Madhun is a God send. He always took time with me and was very patient. A doctor had told me I had cancer and had a short time to live. He did not agree and was furious that this doctor scared me. He is amazing doctor and I just wish I still lived in Ohio to be his patient again. There should be more doctors in this world who actually care about their patients and do not treat them as a number. God Bless you Dr. Madhun.

December 5th, 2013
I was diagnosed with nodules on my thyroid and enlarged lymph nodes and was put through a bunch of tests to get the result of common side effect of Hashimoto's disease. I would have expected a doctor to know this could be a side effect instead of telling me it could have been lymphoma. And his office staff is extremely rude and unprofessional.

November 23rd, 2013
good doctor 100 percent
Dr.Madhun is very good gets me in if my sugars are bad and tells me if i need to take more insulin or not checks all of Lab results and see what needs more improvements.

November 19th, 2013
The Best Dr. I've ever had
I met Dr. Madhun when I was dx with gestational diabetes with my son in 1999 and was treated so well. When I delivered my son & he was a normal size baby all the nurses said at the hospital that all of Dr. Madhun's babies are normal size due to his strict regimen with nutrition & insulin therapy. I can't say enough good things about him and have highly recommended him to many friends & family members. Thank you Dr. Madhun for my care & my sons health. He is now 13 1/2 & doing great.

June 21st, 2013
One of the best in Cleveland
One of the few independent physicians left in the Cleveland area, his office is like an old time friendly, homey practice of day gone buy. The difference is Dr. Madhun is one of the finest practitioners in the Cleveland area. The office is VERY busy, he is sometime difficult to see, unless you are having a problem and then he will always get you in immediately. He is the only physician I see that is not part of the Clinic system, I have that much respect for him.

November 10th, 2011
This "doctor" was terrible. I came to see this "doctor" because he was supposed to be an "expert" in this field. I quickly learned that this doctor is about money. My internist was much better in taking time diagnose my illness. This "doctor" is a business man. He does not take time and actually learn about you, he wants to get you out of the office as fast as possible. I never actually wrote a derogatory statement on a doctor (considering I am one myself), however I had to make it known to the public that this man is terrible and I will never go to his office again.