A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Jasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Jasser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Jasser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jasser graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jasser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Jasser MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. M Jasser practice?
- Dr. M Jasser has 1 office location.
Dr. M Jasser practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.