A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zuhdi Lababidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zuhdi Lababidi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lababidi graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Lababidi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lababidi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans