A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zuhdi Lababidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zuhdi Lababidi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lababidi
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lababidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zuhdi Lababidi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lababidi graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Lababidi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zuhdi Ali Lababidi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Zuhdi A. Lababidi practice?
- Dr. Zuhdi Lababidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Zuhdi Lababidi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Pediatricians and Columbia Pediatric Specialists.