A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zuhdi Lababidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zuhdi Lababidi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lababidi graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Lababidi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zuhdi Ali Lababidi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Zuhdi A. Lababidi practice?
- Dr. Zuhdi Lababidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Zuhdi Lababidi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Pediatricians and Columbia Pediatric Specialists.