A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zuhra Musherraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zuhra Musherraf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zuhra Musherraf, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Musherraf has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Musherraf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zuhra Musherraf practice?
Dr. Zuhra Musherraf practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.