A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zulekha Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zulekha Ali is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zulekha Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Ali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zulekha Yusuf Ali MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zulekha Y. Ali practice?
- Dr. Zulekha Ali has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zulekha Ali practices Internal Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Troy, MI.