Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zulekha Hamid
Dr. Zulekha Hamid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hamid is affiliated with Delta Medical Center, Saint Francis Hospital and Baptist Health Rehabilitation Institute – Consulting Staff. She speaks English.
Dr. Zulekha Hamid has the following 3 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Zulekha Hamid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Gerald Silvoso
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0.01 mi43
Dr. David Sosnoff
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Little Rock, AR 0.01 mi10
Dr. Robert Henry
Little Rock, AR 0.01 mi32