A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zulekha Hamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zulekha Hamid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamid
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hamid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zulekha Hamid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hamid has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zulekha Hamid MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Zulekha Hamid practice?
- Dr. Zulekha Hamid has 1 office location.
Dr. Zulekha Hamid practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Endocrinologists.