A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zulekha Hamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zulekha Hamid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zulekha Hamid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hamid has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zulekha Hamid MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Zulekha Hamid practice?
- Dr. Zulekha Hamid has 1 office location.
Dr. Zulekha Hamid practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Endocrinologists.