A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zulekha Kathawala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zulekha Kathawala is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zulekha Kathawala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kathawala graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Kathawala has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zulekha Kathawala BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zulekha Kathawala practice?
- Dr. Zulekha Kathawala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zulekha Kathawala practices Internal Medicine near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Internists.