A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmad has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmad practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.