A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed, Critical Care Practitioner, General Practitioner, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Ahmed has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed practices Critical Care Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Critical Care Practitioners.