inactive

Zulfiqar Ahmed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 10th, 2015
caring Doctor
Great, caring Doctor.

January 19th, 2015
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Ahmed is truly an amazing doctor. He is professional, courteous, and has excellent bedside manners. He took great care of my ailing father and honestly transformed his life. He always always communicated fast and clearly. I knew throughout the entire process that my father was in great hands with Dr. Ahmed. I will definitely recommend Dr. Ahmed to my friends and family and I believe that he is TRULY one of the best doctors you can have to care for the people you love the most.

January 19th, 2015
This doctor is a stupid. He never believe in pain. He is always money oriented. Does bronch on patient who doesnot even need it. He is very rude and cuts you off in the middle of a conversation . I suffered a lot when he was my pulmonologist at the hospital. This doctor lies a lot. Even his staff hate him !!

July 12th, 2014
Most caring doctor I have ever seen , he was always with us when we needed. God bless him

June 28th, 2014
Dr. Ahmed is very caring , he is not one of those Dr.'s who only care about money . He has an excellent bedside manner.

June 26th, 2014
Dr. Ahmed is very professional , understanding and smart . He cares very much about his patients and takes an excellent care of them . I would highly recommend him .

April 25th, 2014
Mr.
I have never been so dissapointed in a Doctor. I am worse off now then I was 2 months ago. I had a biopsy done and never received the results until I called the office. I finally received a call back and was told that since my biopsy came back benign the doctor would not call. me back.

January 31st, 2014
This doctor does NOT care!!!
I think this doctor has a serious lack of communication, and I'm outraged that we are getting the run around re my sisters possible cancer! been waiting 8 days for a biobsy after we were told it would take a few days, now we are told that it will take another week, thats two weeks. come monday i will be filing a major complaint with the medical board of California! when it comes to my family i take things very serious and this is re my sister, and I wont stand for this crap!!!!

December 6th, 2011
Very rude and uncaring!

May 4th, 2010
patient
Dr. Ahmad & Staff are very friendly and kind they care for there Patients1 thank you!