Dr. Zulfiqar Fazal MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Ocala, FL

• Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2016
Excellent, thoughtful and understanding. Extreamly satisfied with all facets of service.

September 29th, 2015
Amazing, caring, thorough and knowledgable Doctor
I was nervous as always when seeing a new doctor but as soon as arrived I was greeted by a friendly receptionist who helped me relax. I had already filled out the paperwork so I sat down for about 10 minutes and was called back but a friend staff member who took my blood pressure and asked some preliminary questions. After she left Dr. Fazal came in after about 5-10 minutes and was very nice and introduced himself and we discussed my conditions and previous operations and my medical history. He was very understanding and is very knowledgable. His demeanor is just relaxing and calming. Within a few short minutes he found the exact source of my pain, and boy did it hurt. He asked my about previous trigger points and other operations I've had and said he would like to do trigger points right then. Even though I suffer from terrible anxiety he was able to calm me and showed me exactly what he would be doing and where he had pressed that had caused so much pain and explained a thorough course of treatment. After three trigger point injections I felt immediate relief and for the first time in years I slept through the night and awoke with minimal pain and absolutely no pain from the injections he performed. He is a wonderful physician and I would recommend him to anyone who is in true need of pain management. I was referred to him on a Friday morning and had an appointment confirmation call for the following Monday. Amazing.

May 29th, 2015
Waited 2 hrs than refused to see me
I had an appointment with him to manage pain in my back...after waiting in the waiting room for 1 hour, then waited almost another hour in the exam room before his nurse came to tell me he didn't have time to see me and I would have to reschedule my appointment. NOT IF HE WAS THE LAST PAIN MANAGEMENT DR ON EARTH.

January 29th, 2011
Bad experience while in Citrus Memorial Hospital. Was rude and yelled at the nurses. Would never recommed this doctor to anyone.

June 22nd, 2017