A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zulfiqar Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zulfiqar Malik, Hematologist/Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zulfiqar Malik, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malik has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zulfiqar Ali Malik MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Zulfiqar A. Malik practice?
- Dr. Zulfiqar Malik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zulfiqar Malik practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Oncologists.