A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed practices Anesthesiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Anesthesiologists.