A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zulma Tovar Spinoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zulma Tovar Spinoza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tovar Spinoza graduated from Universidad Nacional Experimental Francisco De Miranda, Coro. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tovar Spinoza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center PENDING
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zulma Tovar Spinoza MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zulma Tovar Spinoza practice?
- Dr. Zulma Tovar Spinoza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zulma Tovar Spinoza practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.