Dr. Zuo-Fen Hauf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zuo-Fen Hauf?

Review Dr. Hauf

Posted on September 8th, 2016

I was greeted as soon as I arrived. Their office is very clean & comfortable. Dr. Hauf fully understood my medical issues. She was very patient listening to me. Then she explained a course of treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Hauf to friends & family. Thank you for for this opportunity to provide input.

Reasonable and skilled

Posted on April 30th, 2011

Dr. Hauf has a heavy Chinese accent and she tends to speak rapidly, however, her level of care is exemplary. She is acutely aware that many of her patients are uninsured and on limited income. Her offices charges $60.00 cash for an appointment. They do not take private health insurance, which is fine since I don't have any, but that seems to keep their overhead low. Dr. Hauf is no frills, no fancy office, minimual equipment, but she makes up for it in her medical knowledge and tenacity. I came to her with a severe respiratory issue, which she explored and eventually she properly diagnosed the problem and gave me the correct medications. She followed with me over the phone several times, on her own time, just to check on the effectiveness of the medications. Dr. Hauf is very caring, she has what many other "high volume" insurance clinics lack. She is the old style family physician. She may not be able to treat complicated specialties, but for common illnesses, I would recommend her highly, plus you'll save a bundle.

Wonderful, caring Doctor

Posted on July 13th, 2009

While out of work, and a single Mom, I came across a miracle in our era; a Doctor who cares and is an excellent physician. I have always gotten an appointment same day for my daughter. Dr. Hauf not only spends at least 30 minutes on each appointment but made several recommendations for saving money on prescriptions as well as over the counter solutions. She keeps you up to date on vaccinations, immunizations and offers information on any given subject. Steve, in the front office, set us up with a 30 day Medicare coverage for my daughter and when I became ill, charged me a minimal office fee because I was uninsured. My deepest respect and admiration for a woman physician who has see it all and chooses to help the most in need.

Posted on November 12th, 2015