A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zurab Davili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zurab Davili is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Davili graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Davili has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zurab Davili MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Zurab Davili practice?
- Dr. Zurab Davili has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zurab Davili practices Urology near Painesville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Chardon, OH.
See Painesville Urologists.