A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zurik Waxenghiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zurik Waxenghiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zurik Waxenghiser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxenghiser graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Waxenghiser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zurik Waxenghiser MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Zurik Waxenghiser practice?
- Dr. Zurik Waxenghiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Zurik Waxenghiser practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.