A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zurisadai Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zurisadai Franco is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Franco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
- Kett Med Center Sycamore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zurisadai Franco MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zurisadai Franco practice?
- Dr. Zurisadai Franco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zurisadai Franco practices Internal Medicine near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Internists.