A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zurya Anjum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zurya Anjum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anjum
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anjum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zurya Anjum, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anjum graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Anjum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zurya Shakeel Anjum BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zurya S. Anjum practice?
- Dr. Zurya Anjum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zurya Anjum practices Psychiatry near Sartell, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Cloud, MN.
See Sartell Psychiatrists.