Dr. Zuzana Foster MD Patient Reviews

4.7

no change

January 10th, 2015
Simply the best RA Dr Ever!
My health sometimes gets quite difficult, but no matter how hard things get, Dr Foster always has my best interest at heart! Dr Foster is so very kind & super knowledgeable that i know i can depend on what she says will be the best plan of action for me! Dr Foster always goes above & Beyond to give me the care she knows i need. Not many people these days can say they like their doctors, much less say they love their doctors. But when it comes to Dr Foster, i can say i love my RA Dr! I have never had a doctor be as kind and attentive with all aspects of my care as Dr Foster does! If you're looking for a good & highly qualified RA doctor, look no further, because Dr Foster is your best bet all the way around! I have been seeing Dr Foster now for the past 7 years. I just pray she won't retire anytime soon!

April 24th, 2013
Great dr very caring and knowledgable

April 20th, 2011
RA Professional
I've been to four or five rheumatologists in the twelve years I've had RA. Dr. Foster is my favorite, because she is:Caring and gentleFriendly & PersonableClearly interested in your particular situation, and in helping you find solutions Her office is well run and efficient, and unlike some MDs I've been to, she does not gouge the patient when it comes to fees or charges.Dr. Foster is definitely an excellent choice if you're looking or a rheumatologist.

December 15th, 2009
Someone special
I have been working on my RA for 9 years with Dr. Foster and I find her one of the most caring and skilful physicians I have ever met. She has my unqualified recommendation for anyone with RA or similar.