Learn more about Dr. Zvezdomir Zamfirov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zvezdomir Zamfirov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamfirov
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zamfirov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zvezdomir Zamfirov, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamfirov graduated from Medical University - Plovdiv.
Dr. Zamfirov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zvezdomir Petkov Zamfirov MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Zvezdomir P. Zamfirov practice?
- Dr. Zvezdomir Zamfirov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zvezdomir Zamfirov practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Arnold, MD.
See Glen Burnie Physiatrists.