A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zvezdomir Zamfirov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zvezdomir Zamfirov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zvezdomir Zamfirov, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamfirov graduated from Medical University - Plovdiv.
Dr. Zamfirov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zvezdomir Petkov Zamfirov MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Zvezdomir P. Zamfirov practice?
- Dr. Zvezdomir Zamfirov has 6 office locations.
Dr. Zvezdomir Zamfirov practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Arnold, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD and Bowie, MD.
See Arnold Physiatrists.