Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Satisfied show details Satisfied
Apr 11th, 2013

I just had my fourth colonoscopy with the doctor over an extended period, some times every three years and a few every five. Although there were some occasional polyps (thus 4 times) all were removed and have had no serious outcomes. The doctor is very comforting and knowledgeable. I have recommended him to two friends the other day. My only negative is his waiting room time, an absolute horror. This, due I believe in the time he spends with each patient and makes you feel personally important when you are in there.

Emergency show details Emergency
Sep 30th, 2012

I started to notice blood on the tissue so I called for an appt. and the staff got me in the next night. Dr. Alpernwas courteous and sent me for all sorts of tests and luckily all were negative so next step will be colonoscopy and upper endoscopy.

Office Staff Less than Mediocre show details Office Staff Less than Mediocre
May 14th, 2012

The lady in charge of Insurance Approvals has off every Monday. Took 12 days for her to get authorization for a basic test. While the Doctor was great, I spent two hours in the waiting room and the wait to have a test done because of office staff was ridiculous. Found a new Doctor.