A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zvi Aviner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Aviner graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Aviner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
- Opelousas General Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zvi Aviner MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Zvi Aviner practice?
- Dr. Zvi Aviner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zvi Aviner practices Ophthalmology near Opelousas, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA.
See Opelousas Ophthalmologists.