A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Aviner graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aviner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aviner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Zvi Aviner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zvi Aviner practice?
Dr. Zvi Aviner practices Ophthalmology near Opelousas, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA.
See Opelousas Ophthalmologists.