A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zvi Batash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zvi Batash is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zvi Batash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Batash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zvi Jon Batash MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zvi J. Batash practice?
- Dr. Zvi Batash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zvi Batash practices Internal Medicine near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westbury, NY.
See Rego Park Internists.