A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zvi Binor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zvi Binor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zvi Binor, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- Male and female reproductive disordersFertilizationInseminationEndometriosisOperative laparoscopyMicrosurgeryAssisted reproduction IVF
Education & Awards
Dr. Binor graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Binor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Merit Lincoln Park LLC
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zvi Binor MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Zvi Binor practice?
- Dr. Zvi Binor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zvi Binor practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.