Dr. Zvi Binor MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2016
Misdiagnosed
I had been a patient with Dr. Binor for 4 long years. I have gone through multiple unnecessary surgeries, endured several rounds of IVF that all ended in miscarriage after miscarriage. In my opinion Dr. Binor has great bedside manner and his staff is very kind and understanding, but his practices are out of date. After i looked into other doctors, i requested to have y records pulled. This office took over three months of me calling every department in the hospital, only to end up have the necessry records in the office. After switching to a new Dr. I ended up getting properly diagnosed and getting pregnant within 2 months. Now I have a happy baby boy on the way.

February 3rd, 2016
My Fairy Godfather
Dr Binor is an angel sent from heaven! Suffered with stage 4 endometriosis and got pregnant on my first try with IVF. I had the most amazing experience with Dr Binor and his wonderful staff, I'm so sad to leave them and move on to my OB/GYNE...they've become part of my family. I highly recommend them to anyone who is struggling with infertility. I never thought it would happen to me especially at the age of 41, he truly is a miracle worker.

April 12th, 2014
Pregnant!
First of all, I'm pregnant, which is obviously the most important detail here. After struggling with well-meaning but ultimately ignorant doctors for two years, I went to see Dr. Binor. His practice was VERY sensitive to the fact that my insurance doesn't cover fertility treatments, and they do everything they can to keep costs down. They participate in a program with the Walgreens in the hospital and a month's supply of Gonal- f is $15. That's thousands of dollars worth of medication. Eventually I opted for an IUI (the hospital discounts the sperm washing if you pay up front, FYI) and got pregnant on the second one. The staff was amazing and could teach a class on how to run a doctor's office. I only wish I would have gone years ago.

February 16th, 2014
Do not recommend
I went to Dr Binor for 4 months. I was misdiagnosed, an unnecessary $40,000 surgery was recommended, and my insurance was incorrectly billed. When I questioned my diagnosis, the doctor seemed offended and would not even talk to me on the phone. The nurse stated that was because he could not bill my insurance for a phone call. Obviously you can see where is priorities lie. His PCT tests are not done by any other fertility doctors since it is an outdated test and other doctors have told me it is just to make more money. And if your most fertile date is a weekend, forget about getting pregnant that month since they are only there on weekdays. Even during office hours, they never answer the phone. You always have to leave a message and wait for someone to call you back hours later. This practice is doctor-centered and not patient-centered as a fertility center should be. Please seek another doctor or if you see Binor and he recommends a crazy procedure, get another opinion. There are many more options.

October 3rd, 2011
Thank God there are people like Dr. Binor in this world
Every night before I go to sleep, I say a little pray for Dr. Binor. After several years of failed attempts, Dr. Binor accurately and quickly diagnosed our problem. We were pregnant on the first try of his new plan for us! We are now the proud parents of a happy and healthy one year old. I wish that I could see Dr. Binor everyday just to say thanks. We appreciate his patience and caring demeaner. Several times we thought we were losing the pregnancy and he was there on the phone with us in record time to calm our fears and wait with us through that worrysome time. We cannot forget to mention the AMAZING staff who took away all the worries of finanial concerns and insurance headaches. They are WONDERFUL and we love each and every person in that office as if they were are own family.

July 14th, 2010
If anyone is in need of fertlitly treatments look no further then Dr. Binor.I have one mircle baby that is 4. And I'm pregnant again. All on the first attempts with IVF.He has been able to calm my fears, tell me what to expect before hand so I wont worry.The staff is AWESOME!! You would never find a better staff then he has. They help you with everything. Really get to know you.I do NOT look forward to the day I have to say good bye to find a normal obgyn. I want to stay with Dr.Binor and his staff threw out my pregnancy!! He is a true miracle!!!

May 21st, 2010
DR. Zvi Binor - The BEST Doctor on the Planet!!!
I know Dr. Binor for years. Words can not describe enough his professionalism, his geniune care for the patient. he nails down your problem and spends plenty of time to cover all your questions. For years i saw only happy patients who were enourmoously thankful to dr. Binor for giving them babies. Super knowlegeable, professional and generous. One of a kind!!! God Bless Dr. Binor!!!

April 17th, 2009
Dr Binor and his staff are excellent. Friendly, understanding and professional.

October 17th, 2016