inactive

• 24 reviews

June 15th, 2016
Simply the best.

November 4th, 2012
i was referred to Dr Herschman by my physician. He spent approximately 1 hour with me, he addressed all my complaints & even checked my blood pressure as well as skin. He was the only doctor to diagnose my problem & offer a remedy THANK YOU Dr Herschman!!!

November 7th, 2011
He has an unbelievable ability to diagnose and treat isues that others either could not figure out or chose to ignore. Worth the out of network costs to get answers and treatments that work

November 1st, 2011
Dr. Herschman spent a tremendous amount of time speaking with me as well as examining me! I was trully impressed. He swoftly and accurately diagnosed my problem and treated me. I feel great! thank you Dr. Herschman !!

October 30th, 2011
Dr. Zvi Herschman was very kind , understanding and patient despite my multiple complaints of pain. He is the only doctor to correctly diagnose and treat me. I am free of pain now and finally can lead a normal life

September 21st, 2011
Finally relief
I tried several doctors and several types of medications to alleviate chronic pain. Dr. Herschman finally and accurately diagnosed what was causing the pain and finally relieved it!

June 29th, 2011
despite being in a tremendous amount of pain, Dr. herschman was very patient and kind. He took time to examine me and explain all my medical problems as well as all the different possible treatments. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking an excellent physician

June 24th, 2011
I called Dr Hershman's office on Tuesday, received a pain blocking shot on Wednesday, and scheduled an epidural cortisone shot on Thursday. The doctor was efficient, caring, intelligent, and gentle with the needle. I only had a local anaesthetic and had very little discomfort after the epidural. It certainly alleviated a lot of the pain that I was having from a pinched nerve in the neck area. Great doctor !

May 3rd, 2011
dr. zvi herschman is kind and brilliant, I felt confident that I finally found the right doctor to treat my ailments!

November 4th, 2010
I was treated with kindness and courtesy during my visit. He was able to diagnose something that no other doctor recognized, and quickly too. I trusted his medical opinion and felt safe and comfortable as a patient.

November 3rd, 2010
Knowledgeable and Caring
Dr Herschman spent time with me and was thoughtful with his care and diagnosis

November 3rd, 2010
knows things others seem to have overlooked
I have been to 4 other doctors and they told me I had various things and suggested various medications- none worked and some did me some harm. Dr. Herschman was able to get me off the medications safely and discover the true nature of the problem, guide me through and help eliminate my pain. It was well worth going out of network to be treated by him.