Dr. Zvi Kalisky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

December 8th, 2015
Workman's Compenstion Contracted Physician
Dr. Zvi Kalinsky saw me for all of 15 minutes and despite several other physicians medical treatment and documentation, along with photos of my swollen body; Dr. Kalinsky provided an IME report to OWCP stating I could return to work removing permanent restricts due to a 44% disability granted to me due to an on the job injury. I was told 100% of Dr. Kalinsky patient's were receiving workman's compensation when I went for my visit. My RSD.CRPS has continued to spread and my organs will eventually completely fail due to large amount of medication required to control the pain. OWCP utilized Dr. Kalinsky's IME report to rescind my accepted condition of RSD. I filed a complaint with the Texas Medical Board and have never receive any response.

June 1st, 2011
Dog Doctor
I was sent to this "Mr" Kalisky by the adjusters of workmen's comp insurance! He had not any files, no MRIs or seven specialist reports to review. He just put his hand on my head and pressed! He shut my case down at 5pm that SAME day! I sued the insurance and adjusting company and won a large judgement for this mess. Thanks to him, my care was denied 14 months - and I lost my career!In civil court he was found to only work for insurance companies assisting them to do just this and paid thousands and was connected and friends with doctors who do the same - on in paticular ! It came out in court! RUN! Fight to not see this quack!!!