A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zvi Perper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zvi Perper is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perper graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Perper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Glades General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zvi Harry Perper MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zvi H. Perper practice?
- Dr. Zvi Perper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zvi Perper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Park, FL and Fort Pierce, FL.
See Orlando Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Orlando Hospice & Palliative Specialists.