A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zvi Zisbrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zvi Zisbrod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zvi Zisbrod, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Zisbrod graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Zisbrod has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zvi DR Zisbrod MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zvi D. Zisbrod practice?
- Dr. Zvi Zisbrod has 10 office locations.
Dr. Zvi Zisbrod practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.