Dr. Zvjezdan Nuhic Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Zvjezdan Nuhic?

Dishonest

Posted on March 5th, 2016

I have experienced Dr. Nuhic over time to: grossly and intentionally violate his own FREELY OFFERED word, and to even run away and lock himself in his ...

Grossly Dishonest

Posted on March 5th, 2016

I have experienced Dr. Nuhic over time to: grossly and intentionally violate his own freely offered word, and to even run away and lock himself in his office to evade discussion of the consequence of his dishonesty. This person is no man by even a longshot. And when a psychotherapist behaves in this way, I can only conclude that such a "therapist" is incompetent in the EXTREME.

Patient

Posted on January 15th, 2014

I have seen Dr Nuhic for about one year. I was not sure what to expect but after my first visit I was sure the decision to get help was right. I was treated with respect form the people in his office and always keep up to date with Insurance and forms to sign. The staff is friendly and helpful. Dr Nuhic has changed my life in a positive way. I am sure what he does is part of being a Psychiatrist but I know that he made me feel I could and would get well. Lindy Robbins,LCSW and Dr Nihic have done more to help me then I could hope for. It is difficult to think what I might have been like without the help I received.

Very Good Doctor

Posted on March 30th, 2011

Very good overall good prognosis

Posted on February 21st, 2017