A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zwi Hoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zwi Hoch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoch graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zwi Hoch MD is a male Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Zwi Hoch practice?
- Dr. Zwi Hoch has 1 office location.
Dr. Zwi Hoch practices Gynecology near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.