A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zwi Steindler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zwi Steindler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zwi Steindler, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steindler graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steindler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Western Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zwi Steindler MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zwi Steindler practice?
- Dr. Zwi Steindler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zwi Steindler practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA.
See Irvine Emergency Physicians and Irvine Primary Care Doctors.