inactive

Zwi Steindler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 15th, 2015
Dis - appointment
I Used to see Dr. Steindler but my insurance changed and I did not see him for years. I thought he was a good doctor and wanted to go back. When I went back to see him the office had moved. When I made the appointment I was not informed of the new address. As a result I was 20 minutes late to the correct address (which is not on Irvine Center Drive). I also called to tell them what happened and that I would be there soon. When I arrived 20 minutes after my appointment time I was told that Dr. Steindler was "very strict" and would not be seeing me. I would have to re-schedule my appointment, which I had waited for 3 weeks. It seemed Dr. Steindler was punishing me for being tardy, due to his erroneous Google ad street address. Needless to say I will find a doctor that cares about people rather than one who has a control problem.

June 20th, 2010
fantastic all round

April 8th, 2010
Best
I tried a lot....I finally found one that is good in all aspects.