inactive

Zwinda S Ortiz-Roldan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 5th, 2016
I did not chose this doctor personally, it was the forst one that my insurance cmpany had suggested. It was very close to my house so i decided why not?? Dr. Ortiz-Roldan was very nice but one thing that made me feel uncomfortable or maybe i was just suprised all in all, was when she told me to ask God to heal me because he was the only one who could. I was not there for spiritual guidance, I was there to fine myself a good caring family doctor who could help with any of my medical needs. Sad to say I wont be going back. As a doctor you went to school for medicine. Church is free, Doctors visits are not.

September 7th, 2015
By Sonia N Vega... LA Dr, Roldan es mi doctora y la de mi hijo desde el 2005. No encuentro palabras para agradecerle su tiempo y dedicación hacia sus pacientes.escucha cuando uno le habla, para buscar la mejor decisión y ver k es lo mejor para su paciente. Siempre tiene una bella sonrisa en su rostro y atiende a sus pacientes con mucho corazón. El staff me atiende con mucho cariño y con su mayor dedicacion. ir allí es un placer.la recomiendo 100%. A mi hijo especia needs me lo quieren muchisimo.nunca tengo problemas con mis citas y menos con mis referidos.Love my doctor.

June 28th, 2015
Awesome!

October 13th, 2014
She shrugged her shoulders
Having had a blood test and finding out I'm gluten intolerant, I asked if that was the cause for my diarrhea and she said "maybe a little". Then I asked what kind of "program" I could follow or diet I should use if I'm gluten intolerant and she shrugged her shoulders. Well, if your doctor can't tell you what's the best thing to do for your health, who can? A nutritionist, maybe? Well, no referral was forth coming. And you'd think with all the gluten concern out there, every medical office would have something printed up and readily available for all patients...not just those who had an allergy.

August 18th, 2013
What you can expect.
I always felt like she prayed for me as well, always greets you with a friendly smile, always gets to the root cause of your ailment, always plays it safe. All the patient has to do is do what she says.

December 20th, 2011
With the Failures to RETURN CALLS, very poor communications between DOCTORS and office staff and poor understanding of/or providing PATIENTS needs I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE, let alone this DOCTOR to others.

June 29th, 2011
The Office Staff sucks!
This is the reason why I am going to go somewhere else. Very Rude staff!

March 16th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor and staff
Sometimes you run into a doctor who has an amazing bedside manner and who just will do what it takes to find out what's wrong with you. She is definitely this type of doctor. Her staff has always been very nice and polite every time I'm in there. I just feel like I'm getting the best care.

January 23rd, 2010
She is a very thorough, caring and compassionate health care professional