A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Nagalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Nagalla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagalla graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Nagalla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Reg Med Ctr
- Northside Hospital and Heart Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Lata C Nagalla MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asha L. Nagalla practice?
- Dr. Asha Nagalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Asha Nagalla practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Geriatric Doctors.