Dr. Trinh Tang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

December 12th, 2015
VERY rude doctor
Very rude and arrogant. Kept me waiting even though there were very few people waiting. Bedside manner was atrocious. WOuld never see again

September 5th, 2015
I went for an eye exam a few days ago at Lens Crafters, and was very disappointed by Dr. Ashley Tang. I had a minor infection and needed some eye drops that were prescription only. I even knew exactly what I needed because I had a similar infection before, but since I cannot prescribe myself I had to go see a doctor. I thought I would be in and out of there so quickly, but Dr. Tang took over an hour to make me go through all sorts of tests (with additional charges), some of which I had refused because I knew I simply did not need them. I asked for a generic drug, she agreed and said the one she was prescribing would cost $150. But when I got to CVS, the pharmacist told me the prescribed eye drop actually costs $206 (for 5ml by the way)! I had to double check with the pharmacist on whether this is indeed a generic drug since Dr. Tang had insisted that she was prescribing a generic eye drop for me! I then learned that no, that was in fact a branded drug! Noticing my confusion, the pharmacist was very kind to suggest that we should call Dr. Tang to have the prescription changed to a generic eye drop. We succeeded in the end, and guess how much the generic eye drop cost? $18!! Clearly Dr. Tang was working for a commission, she is no better than a car sales man and an embarrassment to her profession!

August 26th, 2015
Expects Patients to Buy Serums
This is the only doctor I have ever had or heard about that expects the patient to buy serums. vaccines etc. Ex: I wanted pneumonia shot. She told me to buy it! It is only sold in five shot lots for $45 and I could not afford this. I wanted to receive a shot of the recommended shingles prevention vaccine so I had to buy it myself. Fortunately it is available in single shot packaging. She also never listens to a patient's heart. Every doctor I have ever had routinely listens to a patient's heart every visit. I am going to have to look for another internist which I hate to do because this doctor is warm and friendly.

April 25th, 2013
Great Dr
I have been seeing Dr Tang for about 20 months she's caring listen to me and is ready to do what needs to be done. I can talk easily to her and she does listen to what I have to say and I wouldn't trader for any other Dr. she truly does care about her patients.

November 26th, 2012
Overall a very poor experience with Dr. Tang. She is unprofessional and judgmental as she speaks with you. Her office staff seems very uneducated and unable to perform simple tasks such as answering questions on the phone and fulfilling requests. I would not recommend this office.

April 9th, 2012
No Empathy :(
Do not waste your time with this MD. Very disappointed with care or lack of. Staff is friendly and helpful, but could smile for a change. Searching for new MD with bedside manners,knowledge, empathy, who does not give up when she does not know,goes the extra mile. Just because we are ill and maybe terminal, does not mean we don't need care, treatment for other conditions that would make our last days/years as comfortable as possible.

January 17th, 2012
Great Doctor with Excellent Service
If you are looking for a caring and professional doctor, Dr. Tang is it. You can tell by her kindness that she really cares about you, and not just the money. During my visit I was extremely suprised that I only had to wait 10 minutes. With my other doctor I had to wait for 30 minutes or more on a regular basis. You call tell that she is well trained by the way she asks questions and diagnosis problems. She also followed up on my problems extremely well. Her skills are of the charts and you can tell she the best. She has now became my regular doctor, and I am pleased with her exceptional service every time.

December 6th, 2011
Great Staff and Great Doctor
She is very compassionate for her patients and there well being. It is so easy to get an apptointment and someone is always there to help me when needed. The staff is very helpful and polite. Im never waiting for anything. I do wait long but thats for any doctor's office i do like that she is not in a rush when she gets in the room with me and makes sure she hears me out.

August 24th, 2011
unprofessional
This Doctor is in denial about staff's rudeness and to top it off it is her second change of staff which is worse than the first. She does give pills instead of taking charge of the problem and is not very knowledgeable about nutrition or the body. She definitely needs to go back to school. I am currently in hunt of a new primary.

March 10th, 2011
My favorite
Dr. Tang is the best doctor I have ever been to, she is very professional and shows concern about my health. I hope I never to change my doctor. I actually look forward to going to see her.

February 17th, 2011
rude rude rude rude rude
A relief to see similar reactions by other people and know it's not just me! What a bad attitude for someone in a face-to-face environment. She should go work in research (alone in a lab!). Don't even think about asking the same question twice. Will be finding another primary care provider. I have not been "cared for".

January 3rd, 2011
Tired of being treated like I'm an idiot
I have been a long term patient of Dr. tang and everyone I know who has been her care has moved on to another provider. Her staff is rude, she is more prone to throw pills at the problem than work with me for a solution. I also am tired of waiting over an hour for her when I have an appointment