Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Caro McCarthy
Caro McCarthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Massapequa, NY, with other offices in Manhasset, NY and Jericho, NY. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Caro McCarthy is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She speaks English.
Caro McCarthy has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Caro McCarthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massapequa, NY.
Dr. Frederic Kalenscher
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Massapequa, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Stewart Kaplan
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Massapequa, NY 0.61 mi41
Dr. Hae Yoon
Massapequa Park, NY 0.78 mi