A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xuecheng Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xuecheng Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xuecheng Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xuecheng Cheng Wang MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Xuecheng C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Xuecheng Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Xuecheng Wang practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.