A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Holstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Holstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holstein graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Holstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C David Holstein MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. C D. Holstein practice?
- Dr. C Holstein has 7 office locations.
Dr. C Holstein practices Neurology near Tustin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Westminster, CA.
See Tustin Neurologists.