A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Gupta, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- House Calls
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Chandigarh.
Dr. Gupta has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashok K. Gupta practice?
Dr. Ashok Gupta practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Keego Harbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eaton Rapids, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Keego Harbor General Practitioners, Keego Harbor Internists, Keego Harbor Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Keego Harbor Cardiologists.