A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Gupta, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Chandigarh.
Dr. Gupta has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Gupta MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashok K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Ashok Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Gupta practices Internal Medicine near Keego Harbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Sylvan Lake, MI.
See Keego Harbor Internists.